We provide consulting services to clients with respect to their ERF compliance requirements and relevant methodology. This has included:
- Assisting applications to the Clean Energy Regulator under chosen methodology;
- Managing the ERF auction process, including all applications, educating staff involved in the process and discussions with potential carbon traders if required;
- Implementing, reviewing and educating management in required documentation and record keeping requirements under your chosen methodology;
- Identifying and rectifying issues with the project that can be dealt with offsite and working with management to fix issues that need to be dealt with on site;
- Preparation of all information for future audits;
- Sourcing an auditor on your behalf to undertake your first audit; and
- Regular site visits and teleconferences to discuss progress and any issues identified.
Contact Paul Goonan for a confidential discussion about how we can assist you with compliance and administrative requirements under the ERF, relevant methodology and/or participating in the carbon auction.